According to the interwebs, here are some fun facts about the color yellow!
- Yellow is the color of the mind and the intellect
- The color yellow stimulates the logic side of our brains creating mental agility.
- As the lightest hue of the spectrum, the color yellow is uplifting and illuminating, offering hope, cheerfulness and fun.
- Yellow inspires original thought and inquisitiveness.
- Yellow is the best color to create enthusiasm and confidence.
- Yellow is the color of communication and methodical decision making.
I don’t know about you, but I’ve needed a little yellow in my life.
In case you were curious, I didn’t set out to devote this week’s photos to all things yellow. I don’t really plan my blog content in advance – my goal in this space is simply to share little bits of beauty and magic from my ordinary life. And it just so happens that this sunny hue seems to be finding its way into my photos lately.
Whenever something like this happens, when themes seem to organically present themselves in my photography, I always take notice to what my soul might be trying to tell me. And right now, it is just so happy that spring has finally found us. The color and growth happening all around me is giving me life and bringing me so much joy and I just want to celebrate that to the fullest.
As always, thank you for allowing me to share my happiness and my life with you.