Today is Tripp’s birthday.
His idea of a perfect birthday is going to the lake, eating at the princess, and watching the OU game. (Of course if OU had actually won it would have been icing on the cake).
My husband is so easy to please – it’s just one of the many things I love about him. So today in honor of his birthday, here are ten things I love about my husband:
- He taught me how to back the boat trailer
- Listenting to him sing in the truck
- His strong, un-manicured hands
- The way he always adds something special to their food when he feeds the dogs
- That he lets me hog the covers
- Watching him giggle like a little girl at stupid movies
- His relentless pursuit of a dream
- The special relationship he shares with our daughter
- That he loves me even when I get strung out and cranky
- His unconditional devotion to his family
Happy Birthday Dear. I love you.