Happy Monday friends!
Mondays aren’t typically my favorite day of the week, but today I’ll make an exception because it is a perfectly wonderful, Spring afternoon. Think: calm winds (a RARITY in NE Oklahoma this time of year) and 70 degrees.
Nothing like this weekend!
So to celebrate this beautiful day and the fact that (for the present time-being I suppose) the storms are passed, I would like to share with you ten random things that made me really happy this weekend:
- that (thankfully!!) our family’s church directory photo will not likely be sufficiently awkward enough to garner us a place on the Awkward Family Photos website.
- my incredibly clever (if I do say so myself) under-sink, garbage bag dispenser.
- these happy, coral-y pink tops from LOFT.
- this delightful Starmont Napa Valley Sauvignon Blanc (for you wine lovers – it’s very earthy/grassy as opposed to the citrusy New Zealand style Sauv Blanc).
- these deliciously awesome peanut butter cookies (which I might add do not really pair well with the aforementioned wine).
- that I finally got the mint cleaned out of my flowerbed (more on this tomorrow).
- this glorious bloom on my clematis
- Instagram (my love affair continues much to my delightful daughter’s chagrin).
- that the sun finally came out Sunday afternoon.
- That my delightful daughter was home safe during the tornado in Norman and that and that our friends in Norman were safely sheltered during the storm.
(And regarding #10 – sending thoughts and prayers to our neighbors in Woodward and Wichita who have been affected by Saturday’s tornadoes.)
So tell me…what made you happy this weekend?