The past couple of nights I’ve stayed up into the wee hours gathering photos for my December Daily album.
This Christmas has just been so special. The thing is, it’s not as if we did anything out of the ordinary this year – Kelsey and I made cookies, I wrapped presents, we spent time with our families, we went to Midnight Mass. I think the difference though has been the gratitude and intention with which I entered into the holiday season.
Before I get busy and finish taking down the rest of the Christmas decorations, I thought I’d share just a few of things that made me happy this Christmas.
10. Walking with Tripp to the “Lights On” celebration at Utica Square
9. Making my Pinterest-inspired candle rings.
8. Buddy the Elf and a new Christmas tradition.
7. Getting paid to make Christmas cake balls for a friend.
6. Gridlines on wrapping paper.
5. Decorating Christmas cookies with my delightful daughter.
4. Watching Bryan and Bryce reveal their “Gold Rush” t-shirts.
3. Spending time with my family on Christmas Eve.
2. My wonderful husband and my delightful daughter.
1. A new appreciation for the ultimate Gift of Love.
Once I get photos into my December Daily (hopefully sometime before I have to go back to work), I’ll upload photos of my completed project to my Flickr photostream and you can view this set here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/58736886@N05/sets/72157628241447479/.
So I’d love to know, what made you happy this year?